Sunday, October 25, 2009

Becca Owes Me

So, I was at Becca's last week and she hands me her memory card from Seattle. I think it was a hint that she wanted me to edit her pictures. I didn't know she wanted me to edit over one hundred pictures. ;) But, no complaints since the photos were so inspiring! If it wasn't a perfect day in the city with such gorgeous skies these wouldn't have turned out the way they did. Here are only a handful but for sure my favorites.

































By the way, I LOOOOVE Lightroom. Thank you again, Sarah, Becca, and Josh!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful pictures. I love how blue the sky looks (postcard perfect). The first flower is really pretty, and the shadows on the second picture look really great, reminds of Rome.

Do you need the actual memory stick, or could someone like just email you a picture to edit? Uh, I was just asking for a friend of a friend of a friend, if you know what I mean...they have a particular picture of her (my friend) and her granddaughter that she (my friend) wants edited :)

Jennifer Evans said...

Sure, we do edits. Give her our email and I can contact her.

Rebecca Grinder said...

ok... so, I agree with Debs sho says you OWE ME! ;)