Friday, May 8, 2009

Take Two...

After nap time, Ethan played in the sand box in our backyard for about fifteen minutes until he said he wanted to go inside. After his bath (he always dumps sand in his hair) I asked him if he wanted to go to the park. Of course! I figured since we had a great morning taking pictures, I thought I would try and bring the camera along for a few more.

We noticed next to the playground two Canada Geese had just hatched some little ones... the babies were so cute and Ethan really wanted a closer look. After talking with him, he did a good job of leaving them alone.

I am practicing my editing skills and I am finally loving the look of my own photos. It's nice not to depend on my husband when I need photos edited and put on a disc so that I can get them printed. It was hard at first, but I am getting it!






3 comments:

Patten Family said...

You are doing a great job! Photoshop is not my friend (just don't get it...), but you are doing GREAT!

Jessica Gray said...

I love the editing programs. I don't have photoshop, but I don't think that I could live without them. Have fun!

Kate said...

have I mentioned that there are several places for rent by me....you can come be my personal photographer......