Thought I would share this even though the original post is here.
Who else would of been able to experience these things today...
1. You read the words "Key Bank" as we drove by the sign today. We don't even use that bank.
2. You wanted to play "Find the Numbers" at Wal-mart today.
3. You met a deaf woman today with a guide dog. She signed to us that we could touch Cinna-Bear and you laughed when the dog kissed you. We signed thank you together.
4. You wanted to dance with the other children in Story Time at the library.
5. You shared your sand toys with another little boy in the Discovery Room.
6. You surprised the volunteers when you found two number ones and put them together and yelled "11" and clapped for yourself.
7. You were a good sport when we drove to the park to play at the water fountain and it was closed because they were setting up a weekend event.
8. You sat well behaved for the entire drive into town singing "This is the Day" and "Jesus Loves Me" at the top of your lungs.
9. You drank and enjoyed your milk shake on the drive home.
10. You gave me kisses... and said, "Love you Mama."