OK... you know how much I dislike "tagging" games but Becca is having me play and no one likes a spoiled sport. ;)
Here are the rules of the game:
1. Take a quick photo of yourself and then post it on your blog.
2. List three unusual things about yourself we probably don't know.
3. Then you also tag three to five of your blogger buds to play along.
4. Don't forget to include links to your friend's blogs so we all can blog hop too!
So, here's my photo. Actually it is a sketch of what I probably look like today. Actually, the sketch is a lot better. Have you ever tried and made your hair beautifully messy... yeah, um... bed head doesn't count. On a side note... remember when Becca had that beautiful long hair with a perm, while she worked at Heritage Heart? I was so jealous cause she would get up in the morning and her hair looked amazing. Yeah, that's what I don't look like today!
1. Something that I wish everyone knew about me is that I am not a picky eater. In fact, I only won't eat three things: Lima beans, peas, and gooseberries. I wish my husband would remember that and not make peas for dinner. ;)
2. I didn't pass Tadpole swimming class 4 years in a row. I was the only teenager in the class with preschoolers. Humiliating...
3. I haven't picked up my sketch book in 12 years. Becca encouraged me to practice drawing my girls like I use to in high school. She was trying to get me to practice painting faces again for my dolls. Dave likes to read before he goes to bed. In fact, he can't fall asleep without reading for about fifteen minutes. Me? No... I lay my head on the pillow and I am out. Unless there is a light on in the room... so, no sleep for Jen until Dave is done reading. So, this week I picked up my sketch book and started drawing while Dave reads. It is actually very relaxing.
Those that are tagged are: