Friday, June 19, 2009

It Will Always Be Funny...

Just because I grew up in San Diego and lived most of my life in a city doesn't mean that I am what Dad calls "a city girl."
I am getting use to living in the country. I wear rubber boots into the post office - I don't care. Besides - their pink and cute.
I have come to understand that there are many-a-men in town without front teeth and it doesn't bother me anymore.
I love that people ride their horses right in front of my house.
I love being able to walk to the river from my house.
I love being able to put something outside on my driveway with a free sign and it be gone within fifteen minutes.
But, I have never seen a lamb in the back seat of a car outside the corner market. Until today. I laughed out loud with the owner in the front seat. I am sorry, I couldn't help it. That will always be funny to me.

1 comment:

Rebecca Grinder said...

So when are we going to see more pictures?