Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Little Fun in the Evans Household...

Yes... we have been actually having a bit of fun in the Evans household. Hard to believe but 'tis true.
I know that it is hard to tell from the photo, but those are sticky hands on our ceiling. We were playing a game with them. The game lasted about five minutes before Ethan and I started running through the house screaming flinging our sticky hands across every surface that we could find. Ethan was doing a good job of making his hand "fly" onto the ceiling. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. The fun continued when Dave got home and received his own sticky hand. My stomach muscles still hurt...

1 comment:

Rebecca Grinder said...

you should take some more of those kinds of pics w/ you & Ethan ... they are great and remind me of photo booth pics