Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Korissa's 2nd Birthday Party

It was this princess' birthday celebration last Saturday. Jessica did an amazing job and I would have to say that it was the best birthday party I have ever been to. It was a luau theme and so cute!
Here's the princess.

She loved the sunglasses Ethan picked out for her.

They had a shell hunt. Ethan found four to take home!

They also got a chance to paint shells.

Didn't he do a good job?

Auntie Tammy gave wagon rides around the block.

Korissa opened the doll I made for her and yelled, "Baby!" It looks just like her grandma's. Check it out. Now they can play with their dolls together. ;)


He loved the party and didn't talk about anything else the whole way home!

1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun! Thanks for coming. I love the pictures!