Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My sister...

Is the best! We were in town on Saturday getting Dave's camera back from our photographer friend, when Becca called and asked if I was close enough to the scrapbooking store. We were too far away to turn around when she told me that Ali Edwards was there scrapbooking! Ahhh! Crazy! Becca and Josh bought me her new book and had it signed. Not only that but I asked her if she could ask Ali where she gets her son's schedule cards (check out her article in CK magazine) cause I sent mine to Deb! Of course I wouldn't of asked Ali if I was there because I would of been too embarrassed but... Becca did! It's http://www.do2learn.com/






Later that night we went to Worship Night at church and Dave was able to take pictures. I love this one of Ethan at the alter.


No comments: