Sunday, January 11, 2009

Love Well, Love Often

Dave and I have never liked the original name I chose for our blog. We have only had the blog for over a year now but I remember telling Becca when she helped me get started, "I can't think of anything right now so let's just put in Evans Events." So, when I told Dave what I had in mind for our new title he was all for it!

Kati had a link on her blog to the 1 Corinthians 7:5 Challenge so of course I had to check it out. I am not going to go into too much detail of the challenge; you can read that for yourself. But, it has occurred to me that God has placed on my heart to be "afresh" in all things. This included my love and devotion to my husband and son.

I hope that God has been tugging on your heart these last couple of weeks on how he wants you to change according to the word he has you claiming this year, cause I sure have had a load of conviction this week. ;)

2 comments:

Rebecca Grinder said...

Love the new look!

Kate said...

lol.....you're not going to describe what the challenge is Jen?! COME ON!!! Love the new look..and the new name! Hope we get to see each other in March when I'm there!