Friday, August 1, 2008

It Isn't Helping

So, I tried it... Sarah says that if you have a chocolate craving that all you need to do is take a few miniature Hersey's candies to your room and eat them there. Then you give into the craving but don't indulge. I have to say that she is entirely WRONG. I told her this and she said to give it a try... Well I did and I am sorry to say that all day long I have still had the craving. Although the chocolate cake staring at me from the other side of the refrigerator ISN'T HELPING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry!
My chocolate theory doesn't always work. When I have a bad day or am PMSing it really doesn't work!
Sarah

Tammy said...

LOL. I am a huge choclolate maniac, but since I can't have milk, I can't have milk chocolate, soooo, I have dark chocolate. I find that dark chocolate does curb my cravings, even a small piece, because it's richer. I couldn't just eat one milk chocolate kiss, no way! Try the dark chocolate. I get little squares from Lifesource called 'Bug Bites'. Yummy!