Last night's service didn't get over until VERY late. So, with tired baby, mom, and dad I shouldn't be surprised at today's events...
1. I woke up to Dave explaining that he forgot to put the coffee pot back on the maker and now 10 cups of coffee has been sitting on the counter for 2 hours.
2. I now have 8 cook books upside down drying from coffee stains.
3. I couldn't find the check book this morning to do bills.
4. I realized that my check book is in my purse that I can't seem to find.
5. My purse was left in Dave's car last night.
6. My car keys are in my purse too.
7. I am stranded and have to teach in a few hours at camp.
8. I have a melt down on the phone with Becca.
9. Ethan had a melt down when he got up.
10. I locked the door on my way out.
The day got a lot better. Becca calmed me down and prayed with me. She was glad to be given the opportunity to bless me. Thankfully I got in through the back door - quite easily (scary, I know!). We picked up Sarah and got to camp with enough time to even set up! The girls said they had a good time and Sarah said she likes my "enthusiasm" with the kids. I think that she means to say, "You're crazy. I like it." The kids all loved the crafts and it was great to see parents smiling when they left.
I am looking forward to tonight. It's gonna be even better.