I think God knew what he was doing when he created man vs. woman, but dearie... I didn't know the difference would be noticeable at such a young age. I am so thankful for having a boy vs. a girl at the moment. We went to Walmart yesterday to get some things to fill our Operation Christmas Child boxes and I realized that girls toys cost way more than boys! Ethan just gets excited over a toy car that is only priced at 96 cents! Whereas, the pink aisle, is not only not as fun but totally expensive!
There are disadvantages to being female raising a little man. You get grossed out more... This is my list of things Dave has caught me saying lately:
1. "Don't lick the soap off your hand!"
2. "Please don't bite the rubber seal on the car door!"
3. "Smiley stickers are not candy."
4. "Yes, eating that leaf is 'yucky'."
5. "Please don't wipe the car with your hand and lick it!"
6. "Rocks are not food."
7. "Please stop biting the sink."
8. "Yes, we wash our hands after catching flies."
Wow, when I look at this list I realized that Ethan sticks everything in his mouth and/or is teething. Maybe that explains the last two sleepless nights...