Ok, I'm probably not the best person to "tag" in these blogging games. "Why?" you might ask. Well, I don't know anyone else that blogs besides Becca, Kati, Tammy, and Jessica. So... if you all have been tagged, I can't make you do it again or we could be going at this for a really loooong time. Plus, all those random things that I might not know about you before - I now know. Is that good or bad? Well, I guess not too bad- unless I was a vampire ( read Jess's blog ;) ) Anyway, here are my six random things about myself:
1. There are 5 things I dislike doing: going to the doctor, going to the dentist, roller skating, swimming and foot fungus. The last two go hand-in-hand.
2. I failed the Tad-pole Swimming Class four years in a row. Let's just say that I wasn't a preschooler in the class either.
3. I only WON'T eat 3 things: peas, Lima beans, and gooseberries.
4. I have always wanted to be a tap dancer. Sigh...
5. I am a walking radio- I can make up a song about anything. Any way to get a toddler moving or to stop screaming - I will do it.
6. I have had gray hair since I was 20... well, maybe even before that...