Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oh boo... here it goes again...

So, I guess I have been unaware that I have to do six MORE random things...

1. I bite my nails. I know. But I do, so get over it.

2. I love Cadbury's chocolate. When I was in England I went to the factory. I would of been ok if they just left me there. I could sooo live at Cadbury's World.

3. The dentist recommended that I use a baby toothbrush. I have Winnie the Pooh right now.

4. I loved Christian Bale before he was Batman. Waaaay before. When I was a teenager, his picture hung on my wall, door, closet, and under my pillow... huh, was that too much information?

5. When I was young my mom bought me this poster of Michael Jackson and I swear when I went to sleep his eyes were haunting. Almost like he was staring at me. Ironic, isn't it?

6. When I got in trouble as a teenager, my mom use to punish me by making me stay up instead of going to bed early.

Now I'm done.

3 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

I would love to get punished and have to stay up late. My mom was evil she would ground me from books. WHAT! :( I am so sorry about the Michael Jackson poster. I would be scarred to LOL....Love ya!

Thanks for do the randoms' I loved them!

Kate said...

I liked Christian Bale before Batman too.....but he sure does make for a nice Bruce Wayne! He was great in Little Women though...

Tammy said...

Ahhh...a world of Cadbury...heaven!!