So, I guess I have been unaware that I have to do six MORE random things...
1. I bite my nails. I know. But I do, so get over it.
2. I love Cadbury's chocolate. When I was in England I went to the factory. I would of been ok if they just left me there. I could sooo live at Cadbury's World.
3. The dentist recommended that I use a baby toothbrush. I have Winnie the Pooh right now.
4. I loved Christian Bale before he was Batman. Waaaay before. When I was a teenager, his picture hung on my wall, door, closet, and under my pillow... huh, was that too much information?
5. When I was young my mom bought me this poster of Michael Jackson and I swear when I went to sleep his eyes were haunting. Almost like he was staring at me. Ironic, isn't it?
6. When I got in trouble as a teenager, my mom use to punish me by making me stay up instead of going to bed early.
Now I'm done.