Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year Becca and I worked hard at a family project for Thanksgiving. It has inspired me to learn more about Dave's family. I had Dave's family answer questions and I compiled them together so we can all read them today! Here are my favorite quotes from the family. We are going to play a "who-said-what" game." Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


"I don't care what people think about me... I love me."

"When I was younger, I always thought I would be a Sister in a convent..."

"I'm good at organizing things, reading people and writing stories."

"...I wore headbands, mini skirts, and turtlenecks which were the trends at the time."

"I have Dad’s temper and stubbornness and I don’t like change either. I have Mom’s good looks and same joy for garden stuff."

"Then, I brought up that I wasn’t feeling well and I thought that I had the flu…So long story short she was with me when I found out that I was 'prego.'"

"My ultimate “best day” would be skydiving naked."

"My first car was a 1980 Pontiac Bonneville."

"Mom, Dad, and I got to talking and they found out that I had never had crab. He couldn’t
believe it and went into the garage to the fridge and got three crabs. It was the best time just cracking them and eating the meat even though I had no idea what I was doing."

"When I grow up I want to be… a pony. If I could do anything for an entire day…I would build a pony and turn into a pony."

"Plus no matter what side on the boat I sat on and even if we switched poles I caught more fish than Mom or Dad."

"When I lost my first tooth it was about too weird cause I bit into jerky and it fell out."

"If I could do anything for a day…I would wake up and go fishing with my fishing pole."

"I want to be a Veterinarian because I want to help the animals! "

"When I was younger, I wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up. "

"The advice I would give to others would be not to worry too much about tomorrow. Enjoy today."

"I remember the horses and Grandma’s knick knacks. We use to put them in our purses and hide them. Then we would get in trouble for doing it!"

"Just the thought of Dave going after a possum with nunchuks makes me laugh. "

"John loves art and he has always encouraged me to keep at it. "

No comments: