Sunday, June 6, 2010

Christmas in May

In addition to being the Craft Warehouse Design Team Leader,  I was also accepted on the Momenta Design Team (a scrapbooking manufacture). For being on each team, you get product to create samples with to display in stores and online.

Can you imagine my excitement when I received both my boxes in one day? The hard part was that I was at work when UPS arrived at the office with the boxes. So, I sat working with the boxes sitting next to me the whole time. I couldn't wait to get them home. Eric made fun of me driving my car across camp to work, but I knew I wouldn't of been able to carry the boxes home.


$500 from Craft Warehouse laid out on the table.


$200 of Momenta product on the table. To see what I created with this stuff go to my crafty blog, Create Often.

No comments: