Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Eric gave me Memorial Day off which I was thankful for! Dave and I decided at the last minute that we would go to the coast Sunday and stayed overnight. It would be Ethan's first hotel experience. Do you know, we took the camera and never took one picture?! Ha! We did get great video footage of Ethan on the beach playing.

While we were on the beach people were flying kites, the weather was perfect for it. It was actually the first time I have been at the Oregon coast comfortable (and not cold!). After going to the beach we went to the hotel pool. Ethan has never been swimming in a pool before and I have never seen him so happy! So tired too! But, it was one of the best times we have had as a family.



1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

Glad that you guys got to get out for a night:) That is super cool Aunt Jen! I bet Ethan had tons of fun....Too bad you can't post videos on Blogger anymore, would love to see the Video footage you did get...:(..LOve you guys!