Sunday, June 6, 2010

What Happened?

So, maybe some of you are wondering what happened to the Evans family? Are we sick? No, well we were all sick with the flu several weeks ago and are now well. Have we moved? No, been there. Done that. Have we been working more? No more than usual. On vacation? Dave got to go fishing twice last month and we got to go to the Oregon coast for Memorial Day. So what's my excuse for leaving my friends and family hanging for two months? One word. Frustration. Yes, this whole "blog design" got a bit of the best of me and I have actually tried posting photos several times for the system to crash. For some that means to just keep trying until it is conquered. For me it means wait. Wait until I was ready to come back and try it again.

Instead of doing Week in the Life, I am just going to try and post photos and a quick narrative of what has happened this last month. Fair? Good. Cause I don't know how many more times I can try and post about Dad's retirement party without loosing it. ;)


No comments: