Sunday, June 6, 2010

Women's Retreat

Our conference had a Women's Retreat here at the camp. Although I was working doing registration, I was able to (quickly change) and do an ice breaker game. Becca got this photo of me beginning.


It was great. During the icebreaker, Sarah was partnered up with Thelma Wells, our guest speaker! Sweet! It was amazing to hear about women being changed during that event. There was even physical healing for a woman during the weekend. We always need to be reminded about how God is a God that is alive and working today! Thelma really spoke to my heart about situational depression (not the same as clinical depression which is a disease). The things she helped me to remember is to not be negative (mentally or verbally) and to get involved (have purpose in your life).


No comments: