Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Better Day

Since Ethan is sick again today, or at least we think so because he is covered in hives, Dave let me go to church while he stayed home. It was so nice to get out of the house. I went the store afterwards and grabbed a hair magazine along with bread sticks for Dave's famous alfredo sauce. During Ethan's nap, I was able to cut my hair. Dave was a little frightened and asked if I was ok... I told him this time I'm not crazy! I am completely sane. I love it! I am going to get some texture cream and have fun with it!



5 comments:

Tammy said...

Ok, I'm officially jeoulous, you can cut your own hair too? You creative nut you!! I love the hair...awesome job. You must teach me someday, I will be your apprentice and you will be my obi one!!

Jennifer Evans said...

Just remember Tammy, I'm not normal. Are artists ever what they call normal? No... but it's nice to see that I am keeping busy.

Kate said...

wow! you look a lot like Becca in those pics.......super cute....too bad you live in a different state! You could save me $45 bucks this week by cutting my hair!

Rebecca Grinder said...

Love it! You think you could do some of the same magic on my head of hair? Love you lots!

Jessica Gray said...

YEay I love short hair! Especially with all the fun hair product that you get to use. That is the BESTEST part! Have fun with it!