The things that Ethan saw on his walk today:
1. Fred Girod's State Senate sign fell down. "A-Oh!"
2. A grasshopper was sitting on top of a blackberry bush's leaf.
3. A rock.
4. Another rock that was better than the first.
5. Trucks sometimes make noise that is very loud. (At least the ones that are steam cleaning the house it's parked next to).
6. The fire station's sign has letters. "C-H-I-L-I A-N-D B-A-Z-A-R-R S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y 9-27"
7. "A-Oh" A Pacific Telephone Company truck pulled over on the side of the road so that the driver could go across the street to the market. It was not a good thing that there were trees laying down on the back of the truck (telephone poles).
8. It's ok now, and he yells across the parking lot to the man, "Bye! Bye!" while waving.
9. The man is nice but his truck can make loud noises! (The man pulled his horn to say "Bye!" back)
10. The man at the thrift store has red and green lollipops.
11. A decaying leaf is cool but hard to hold with a lollipop.
12. Candy can make your fingers sticky.
13. The sign by our house has letters too. "S-T-A-T-E S-E-N-A-T-E!"