Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Simply Swank

Yesterday, I was at Craft Warehouse getting beads for my previous project post and I found this new product that I have never seen before (probably because I never go in the bead department). It is totally awesome! Like I need another hobby?! Don't worry, I didn't get it. But, you have to take a look at http://simplyswank.net/! It is a charm solder art kit. While I was just looking I found these awesome images (http://simplyswank.net/people?b=1) and had to have them! I am always on the look out for vintage clip art to use in my projects.

I got started on a few projects today and I love them. Leave a comment to tell me what you think.



5 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, love those. I love vintage things too.....hint, hint...hee, hee.

Rebecca Grinder said...

Oh, my! I love them!!!!! They look so professional. Are you even sleeping at night? I love it when the artist in you comes out and shines. Partially because I get to benefit from your creations!

Anonymous said...

Well, what do you mean by sleep? Ethan is sick coughing all night and Dave's stomache is hurting again. He was in bed by 8:30 last night. It gave me a little time. But, it took me longer to take pictures and post them than to make the project. Ha!-Jen

Kate said...

Wowzer!! I love the one that looks like a keychain!! amazing....you and B never cease to fail me in your creativity!

Jessica Gray said...

Hey I LOVE THESE keychains. They are so pretty. And Vintageeeiii....