Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just a Little Clarification

When Becca and Sarah came over Friday, they couldn't wait to have their apple tart. I ran to go get them and Becca argued with me about eating it before dinner. I raised my eyebrows and said, "It's not like it's going to fill you up..." When I handed it to them, they both started laughing. I guess they thought my post was a little deceiving. They thought it looked like... well like an apple pie. But no. The ones I saved for them were the size of my thumb. The one that is on the right was for Josh. Twice as big as the other. I think they thought it was a jip... I mean could they even taste it? Well, how big are tarts really?


2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

Hey they look yummy no matter how big. I would just eat two to make up for one LOL... Ok more then two...:)

Kate said...

LOL....just a little something sweet to tease their pallet!

Hey, apples baked with butter, sugar and cinnamon are good no matter the size of the treat!