Friday, September 12, 2008

Thank you Mr. Magic Eraser!

Today started with banging on the door to the bathroom while I was in the shower. It was a different kind of banging - more like scraping. When I opened the door I found Ethan with a crayon coloring! I always keep the crayons up so that he can't get into. One must of been under the sofa and missed getting put away.


I followed the trail of crayon into the open kitchen drawer.
Then, to the kitchen floor.

To the fireplace floor tile.


To the masterpiece in the living room. There was crayon on the side tables, windows, and windowsill. I heard that Magic Eraser removes crayon and so it does! I love you Magic Eraser!

3 comments:

Rebecca Grinder said...

Oh my! Wow! It doesn't take long to create such a mess!

Jessica Gray said...

Seems as if we have another artist in the family. :D Only he took it to a whole new level. LOL. The FlOORS!!! Sounds like I might need to get some of that as well. I had the same thing happen a couple years ago when Adriana was about 2. She colored up my couch and Journal with pink permanent marker. Ahhh.

Kate said...

I heart the magic eraser too! It's truly God's gift to moms.....I usually gate Ben in his room while in the shower......just to be on the safe side. You never know when my 2 year old will discover knives...scissors.......