Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December Daily: Day 14

Today was Dave's day off and we really needed to go to the store but instead we:

1. Polished Dave's knife.

2. Cleaned out all the cupboards in the kitchen to make room for only the one set we got for Christmas!

3. Polish Dave's knife.

4. Make room for Dave's knife on the knife rack.

5. Polish Dave's knife.

While I was cleaning the dishes out I found my Royal Doulton's Bunnykins plate from when I was a baby. I remember eating tomato soup from this bowl/plate and thinking, "I am never going to finish this." I am not sure how old I was then. My mom gave it to me a couple of years ago. I looked at it and realized it is pretty big for a child's bowl and if it was filled with the soup that it would be quite a lot for a small child. I don't eat tomato soup now, maybe because of that day.

I washed it out and fed Ethan lunch. He loves it! I don't know much about it but I just checked online to link here in the post and found out that this plate is worth about $74! Yikes! Don't you love the picture of Ethan eating his mac and chesse in a vintage 1954 bowl! LOL!




1 comment:

Rebecca Grinder said...

I can hear antique appraisers scream in horror!