Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December Daily - Day 10

Today, Dave stayed home another day to help with Ethan. He ate a little today, more than yesterday. His liquid intake is more as well. It makes me think he is on the mend. As for me... well, I now have it! So, the real test will be tomorrow when I am all by myself with a toddler. Dave helped with the pictures today. I have been learning Photoshop on my own and edited these photos... I continue to remind Dave that "I do listen when he talks" and so have been practicing what I hear about photography on my own.





3 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh man, I'm sorry you are sick too. Good luck tomorrow, I will send good thoughts your way. I love the pic with Ethan and lamp above him.

Rebecca Grinder said...

Ok... so you just got yourself a all time classic family Christmas tree picture. Love the one with the tree and the lamp too!!!

PS... I have a cold ;(

Jessica Gray said...

I love the B&W pictures. They are sooo adorable. Great JOb.!