Friday, December 12, 2008

December Daily - Day 11-12

The last two days have been a challenge to say the least. I have never had a flu like this one! My nose has a bruise on it from hitting the trash can so many times! Dave stayed home yesterday, but after three days you have to go back to work. So, Dave went to work today sick himself! Poor guy! We were all feeling a little better this evening. But, we are trying to take it slow. I am hoping to go into town tomorrow morning - we have to! The weather report might keep us home the next week! Our little town is the first to start getting bad as you head east. So, we better stock up on milk and diapers! I am looking forward to having pictures of snow this next week!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh, I'm sorry you guys are so sick. I hope you feel better soon!