Monday, December 15, 2008

December Daily - Day 15

All I have to say is that today was kind of a let down. I mean Salem and Portland turned into an ice rink and what did we get? Just strangely cold weather! Don't get me wrong... I don't want anyone hurt by this weird weather. I just want to make a snowman! I know it's not over so all I am asking is can I make a snowman with my Ethan? I would be fine with even a tabletop one!


The photos are of Ethan making Christmas tags! See even my little guy can do it!

3 comments:

Kati said...

I bought cotton balls today and glue so Ben and I could make a Santa face....the cotton balls being his beard!

Nick and Jessica Gray said...

Cuteness and sweetism.. Love it!

Josh and Becca said...

You should send these pictures to Tim! He would so get a kick out of them!!!